Information for personal data treatment as for D. Lgs. 196/03 (Privacy Code)
Dear Guest ,
We kindly inform you that the D.lgs. n. 196 of 30th June 2003 ("Code on personal data protection ) regulates the protection of persons and other subject in reference to personal data treatment.
According to the above mentioned regulation, personal data treatment will be based on principles of correctness, respect and transparency as well as protection of Your Privacy and Rights.
As for art. 13 of D.lgs. n.196/2003, therefore, we provide you herewith the following information:
- Your personal data will be treated and aimed only to carry out tourist reservation services , information request or availability and newsletter service on our website www.hvillamaria.it (Villa Maria Hotel & Spa).
- The treatment will be processed on computer-based modalities.
- Data provision is mandatory. Tourist reservation, request of availability or information as well as newsletter mailing won’t be possible in lack of these data. The non- provision of data determines therefore the non-prosecution of the contract as well as the non- procedure request.
- Data will be exclusively communicated to the subjects involved for carrying out reservation contract operations or requests made by You. Data won’t be spread outside our location.
- The holder of the treatment is:
Villa Maria Hotel & Spa
66023 Francavilla al Mare
Tel. (+39) 085.45.005.1
Fax. (+39) 085.69.30.42>
You can exert n Your rights at any time against the Holder , as for art.7 del D.lgs.196/2003, that we here fully report :
Law Decree n.196/2003,
Art. 7 - Access right to personal data and other rights.
- The interested person ha s the right to obtain the confirmation of the existence or not of personal data involving him/her , even if not registered yet, and their communication in comprehensible form.
- The interested person has the right to obtain the indication :
- of personal data origin;
- purposes and modalities of the treatment;
- of applied logic in case of treatment performed with the help of information technology;
- of the identification details of the holder , of the responsible persons and of the appointed representative according to art.5 paragr.2 ;
- of the subjects or category of subjects to whom personal data can be communicated or as representative appointed in the territory of the State or persons in charge that might get to know them;
- The interested person has the right to obtain :
- The updating , correction or integration of data when interested;
- Cancellation, anonymous transformation or block of the data treated in case of law violation, included those ones whose preservation is not necessary to the purposes of collection and later treatment ;
- The declaration stating that the operations as for letter a) and b) have been made known , regarding their content too, to those persons to whom data have been communicated or spread out , except when this duty is impossible to carry out or involves a disproportioned use of means compared to the right protected.
- The interested person has the right to make partial or total op position :
- due to legitimate reasons , to the treatment of personal data regarding him/her , still pertaining the aim for data collection ;
- to the personal data treatment regarding him /her meant for advertising material to be sent or direct sale or for completing market surveys or commercial information.